Saturday 22 May 2010

Not just summer on the inside!!

So today it was not just summer on the inside but was actually summer! It was meant to start with a quick trip to Muckno cause there were people from a french tourist board coming down to the club. So there at 10.30am, leaving at 12 and in the library by 1.30pm....


Well that was the plan. As usual it didn't work out exactly like I planned. And by 'exactly' i mean at all. I say it every time I go to Muckno and i'll say it again, that place is a complete black hole for time!! 'I'll just go for an hour...' Five hours later i'm still there. But today it was different. Because today was summer. It's so rare for summer to be on a weekend day (it's usually on a Wednesday in this country) that I decided to make the most of it. And seriously, who would turn down a day at the lake it looks like this...





NOT ME!!


So anyway, had a quick run, was a fun set even though I didn't really land much. So fun that it deserves a smiley face :) Oh and almost landed that hs3, had the handle and everything. Boo-urns. Although I did throw a pretty good tantrum after. I realise that will probably make no sense to most of you but oh well!


The only downside to the day was the bird/mutant bug/UFO that decided to hit my windscreen on the way down the M1 and put a friggin crack in it :( Although the picture has one good side- look at the awesome blue sky!!


It was a pure beaut day. Fact. And I will land that bloody 3 soon.

xx

P.S. I found the driver for that little car ;) I'll keep it safe for you!

2 comments:

  1. omg!! did the brd come off worse than your windscreen?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if it was a bird, it didn't look anywhere near big enough but I can't see a bug doing that much damage. M1 was pretty packed so couldn't even get pulled over to check :(

    ReplyDelete