Tuesday 25 May 2010

Scientists and Crocodiles

So as a scientist I thought I would share something with you all. Not actual science (as I am still trying to forget anything to do with that after yesterdays exam), but along those lines...kinda. Ok, so not really but it has Scientist in the title so I say it counts!

The Scientist, one of Coldplays better known songs, is my absolute favourite song for a couple of reasons. I never really listened to it for a long time but it's definitely hit the top spot on my most played list in the past couple of years. I just saw a clip of them performing the song in Phoenix Park last September and remembering it made me smile a little so I thought i'd share with the world (or rather the lone person who might actually be reading this).

I wish I could go back to that concert in Phoenix Park.

I wish I could go back to the start xx


1 comment:

  1. what a tune! it was sang at or leavers mass over a slide show of pictres....i cried like a baby!! still makes me sad cuz it jus reminds me of the good times :)x

    ReplyDelete